How to reover data on deleted or Formatted storage device 2024 [Updated]

In this blog post, I'll explore advanced techniques and tools to help you retrieve valuable data that may seem lost forever. As technology evolves, so do the methods for data recovery, and I am here to provide you with the most recent insights and strategies. Whether you've accidentally deleted important files or formatted your storage device.

 


As part my side hustle, I normally do video coverage on ceremonies like weddings, graduation parties, e.t.c and after capturing the video, the next step is to transfer it on my computer so that I can edit it, therefore these videos are important to me and my clients. Can you imagine what I felt one day when my computer student formatted Local Disk D of my computer which contained the video that I had finished editing, to be honest I cannot forget this day because he client was highly demanding the edited video, being a tech guy, I tried a lot of methods and in this article am going to share with you the exact method that worked for me. The software used is included, please read the full article for better results

What you need!

You will need the formatted disk and a software to recover the deleted data. Unfortunately the software is not for free, BUT wait!!! we are going to crack it and use it for free. without further ado let us start the cracking process.

1. Download the software (EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard) from the link below

2. After downloading, before extracting the folder from rar file, please first switch off the antivirus and windows defender of your computer, otherwise the crack process will not work



No comments